The Pioneer Caravan Park in Wedderburn is nestled in peaceful, magnificent surrounds on the site of the former Wedderburn Botanical Gardens and is well endowed with many different trees and shrubs.
The park is an ideal location for a quiet and restful stay, within easy walking distance to local shops and facilities.
Your host, caretaker Greg Williams, welcomes you to experience the full range of facilities offered by the 3 star rated park which include:-
- Resident manager.
- EFTPOS available.
- Two en-suite cabins with air conditioning/heating, TV and microwave, full sized fridge, double bed and separate room with two sets of bunks, each cabin accommodating 6 people.
- One spaious cabin with two separate sleeping areas, en-suite, full-size kitchen, digital TV, CD player, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ironing board and iron, deck and outdoor seating, ideal family accommodation for weekend or an extended stay.
- One deluxe self-contained cabin with two separate sleeping areas, full-size kitchen and bathroom, dining and lounge, laundry, deck, sleeping up to 8 guests, ideal family accommodation for a weekend or extended stay.
- 60 powered sites
- Drive through sites
- Large number of un-powered and spacious camping sites plus use of camp kitchen which includes fridge, electric frypan, toaster and electric jug.
- Very clean amenities complete with laundry facilities including free use of iron.
- Large park setting.
- Covered BBQ area with three electric BBQ’s available for patrons use free of charge and kitchen facilities opposite.
- Dogs allowed but MUST be on leash at all times and the usual ‘pick up after’ rules apply.
- Dogs are NOT allowed into any facilities including cabins.